- TITLE: The City and The Bridge (1973)
- RELEASE DATE: 01/01/1973
- SYNOPSIS: Programme about the rebuilding of London Bridge, London's architectural development and the business functions in the City of London.
- BP ASSET ID: 801163
- VIEWING RESTRICTIONS: Public
- LICENSING RESTRICTIONS: None
- PRODUCTION COMPANY: A Random Production
- COLOUR: Colour
- ALTERNATIVE LANGUAGE NOTES: None
- FORMAT: BetaSP_Large
- SHOTLIST: 10:00:00 GVs of churches. Taxi driver talks at his passenger. Boat ride along the Thames. Man at museum gives talk to children. WS GVs of London. GVs of Bath, Cotswolds and Lancashire terraced houses. Man walks around London and looks at old and new buildings. Trav shots of London Bridge from river. GVs people walking across London Bridge. Old illustrations of London bridges. 10:09:33 Ext. GVs of offices. Speeded up GVs of workers going home. GVs of offices under construction. Intvw. with man standing next to a model of London Bridge. GVs of construction of London Bridge. GVs of traffic around London Bridge area. GVs of people walking along walkways. GVs man gardening in London public garden. HA GVs of city. Int. GVs of bankers with interview. GVs of banker driving around London and working in office. Intvw. with merchant banker. HA GVs of docks. Ship sailing down river. GVs workers at London Metal Exchange with intvw. 10:27:17 GVs of men in traditional uniforms. Processions through street. Stockbrokers in top hats. Int. GVs of stockbrokers. Intvws. GVs of construction of bridge. Int. GVs of traders. GVs telephone exchange workers speaking and connecting calls GVs of journalists and papers being printed. HA GVs of London. Interviews. GVs of London and London Bridge. 10:39:02 END.