- Release Date: 1st January 1975
- Asset ID: 801160
- Synopsis: Enemy 39 is a film about the methods required to make cars avoid metal corrosion, the film focuses on the manufacture processes within a Ford factory.
- Shotlist: 10:00:00 GVs Corrosion scrap metal pit. Caption overlay 'ENEMY 39'. GVs process involved in melting scrape metal. GVs Ford factory, steel car parts being formed and moved along conveyor belts. Panels sprayed with red oxide paint. The whole process off making a car shell and the anti corrosion methods required is covered. 10:17:00 Lubrication of piston rings. 10:24:25 Completed cars drives off and GVs of Ford cars outside. End caption 'A BP LUBRICANTS FILM, Directed by John Herbert, Edited by Andrew Borthwick, AB Pathe Ltd, A RANDOM PRODUCTION'. ENDS.
- Production Company: A Random Production
- Licensing Restrictions: None
- Viewing Restrictions: Public
- Format: BetaSP_Small
- Alternative Language Notes: None