BP AGM 1995 Review
BP AGM 1995 Review
- Release Date: 1st January 1995
- Asset ID: 801349
- Synopsis: Yearly review of the company's performance and significant events, including footage of Grangemouth and the Sonatrak as well as interviews with senior BP figures; including Vivienne Cox.
- Shotlist: 10:00:00 START WS pan across sand-dunes in desert. HA WS of tractor with crane and four men in desert. WS pan across mountains. WS men working with drill bit. WS oil plant. Trav aerial shot over refinery with sea in FG. Shot of man in control room. WS sunk platform. CU of pipe being laid. WS pipe joints next to trench about to be laid. WS silhouette of two people with hardhats at sunset. 2Ss officials shaking hands. WS of sea with platform of horizon. Trav aerial shot over platform. WS refinery. WS pan of petrol station. CU of refinery. GVs at control room. Inauguration of new hydro finer at Grangemouth Refinery, Scotland. GVs of refinery. WS Alliance Refinery, Louisiana. 10:01:14 MS intvw. Joe Durning (Commercial Manager). GVs of refinery. 10:01:26 MCU intvw. Susan Cato (Refinery Manager). GVs from refinery. 10:01:48 WS inside control room. CU of monitor with graph. Man turning wheel. WSs BP chemicals refineries. WS Greenlake Chemical Plant, Texas. 10:02:13 MS intvw. Paul Jacobson (Operations Superintendent). GVs from labs. WS of refinery. 10:02:43 MS intvw. Ann Goulet (Manager HSE). 10:03:00 MS intvw. John Dueker (Plant Manager). 10:03:09 MS intvw. Kenneth Finster (Cahoun County Commissioner). WS view of desert cliff with cars driving along road. Driving along road from POV car. WS oil well in water. CUs oil drilling. WS oil drilling in sea. 10:03:36 MS intvw. Paul Pearson (Finance Director BP Chemicals). GVs from BP partnership agreement with China to build acetic acid plant in Szechuan. 10:04:22 WS camels in desert. WS pan over desert. GVs agreement being made in Algeria between BP and Sonatrak. 10:04:41 MS presentation at agreement from Rodney Chase (CE BP Exploration). WS silhouette of man walking by oil well. BP shield flag. Statoil flag. WS platform at sunset. WSs petrol stations. 10:05:07 MS Lou Noto (Chairman Mobil) giving presentation. GVs from Mobil station. 10:05:27 MS intvw. Rolf Stomberg (CE BP Oil). GVs from petrol station. GVs of people in market in Asia. GVs from petrol station. 10:06:01 MS intvw. Vivienne Cox (Project Director Central Europe). GVs of service stations. GVs of barrels of oil. 10:06:18 MS intvw. Chris Zielicki (Associate President BP Poland). GVs from petrol stations. Pan down to CU of plant under construction. GVs of people on plant. 10:06:50 MS intvw. Bob Charters (McDermott Marine Construction). CAs - Graphic of ship. Pan of floating production storage and offloading vessel. WS of man in control unit. GVs of of vessel. Graphics of Schiehallion. Trav WS across sea with view of tugboats and concrete base of Harding Field in North Sea. CU of topside being carried with tugboat on R. WS of topside. WS topside for the Andrew Platform. GVs of men working on the platform. WS of topside. 10:08:13 Trav aerial shot of oil field in Colombia. CU of men drilling. 10:08:22 MCU intvw. Jose Vicente Mogollon (Minister of Environment). 10:08:30 MS intvw. Rodrigo Villamizar (Minister of Mines). 10:08:45 MCU intvw. Alan Jones (Manager Cusiana/Cupiagua). Trav aerial shot over oil field. CU pan across cylinders. CU pan across pipes. 10:09:00 MS intvw. Rudolf Hommes (Vice Chancellor La Universidad De Los Andes). GVs of people in street and at cafÃ© in Colombia. Trav aerial shot over Colombian rainforest with river. 10:09:16 MS intvw. Mogollon. CAs - Trav aerial shot over oil well in mountains. GVs men planting in field. 10:09:38 MCU intvw. Villamizar. BP shield logo. 10:10:09 END.
- Production Company: None
- Licensing Restrictions: None
- Viewing Restrictions: Public
- Format: BetaSP_Small
- Alternative Language Notes: None