- TITLE: Opening of BP Service station - Dresden 1990
- RELEASE DATE: 01/01/1990
- SYNOPSIS: Voice over film of the opening day of Dresden Service Station, one of BP Oil's biggest service stations in Europe, with footage of the ceremony, the huge queues and vox pops from the customers.
- BP ASSET ID: 801297
- VIEWING RESTRICTIONS: Public
- LICENSING RESTRICTIONS: None
- PRODUCTION COMPANY: None
- COLOUR: Colour
- ALTERNATIVE LANGUAGE NOTES: None
- FORMAT: BetaSP_Small
- SHOTLIST: 10:00:00 START WS cars driving into BP service station in Dresden, one of the biggest in Europe. CU of BP flags. CU ribbon being cut by Mayor of Dresden at official opening. Row of colourful Trabant cars lined up in garage. Dr. Rolf Stomberg (CE of BP Oil Europe) fills up Trabant. 10:00:54 GVs from presentation before the opening of the station. WS Band of the Irish Guards march through garage playing their bagpipes. WS trav shot of cars in queuing lane for station. 10:01:05 Man filling up car. CU of cars driving towards pumps. WS station manager directing traffic on the forecourt. HA WS pan across forecourt packed with cars. CU pan across petrol pump. CU vacuum cleaner being used to clean floor car. Customers in service station. MLS man putting card into machine for car wash. GVs of car being washed and family watching. Good CU of washers opening to reveal car. WS family driving out of car wash. 10:02:55 WS across queuing lane packed with cars. MLS man filling up car. GVs of customers waiting to be served inside station. 10:03:10 2S MS intvw. Friedrich-Wilhelm Berchelmann (General Manager BP Berlin). MLS and CU of people filling up cars. Vox pops of customers thoughts on station. HA WS pan across forecourt packed with cars. WS of whole station packed with vehicles. 10:04:15 END.