- TITLE: The BP Helios Awards TX (THA)
- RELEASE DATE: 05/12/2001
- SYNOPSIS: The main BP helios awards held at Wenlock Road, and introduced by Vivienne Cox.
- BP ASSET ID: 802017
- VIEWING RESTRICTIONS: Public
- LICENSING RESTRICTIONS: None
- PRODUCTION COMPANY: None
- COLOUR: Colour
- ALTERNATIVE LANGUAGE NOTES: None
- FORMAT: BetaSP_Large
- SHOTLIST: 18:59:00 BP helios awards title graphic, with music. 7 minutes of sound against title. 19:06:39 Fade to helios award ceremony, and Vivienne Cox goes through the evacuation plan. Wenlock Road evacuation plan graphic. Cox introduces the Bishops Wand School, Sunbury link. 19:08:14 Introduction to Up to Beat, then the performance. Three boys play small hand drums. 19:11:17 End performance, and Cox introduces the presentations for the 4 helios awards, and gives some background about the helios award. 19:14:55 John Manzoni presents the Green Award, talks about BP values. 19:17:27 Cox goes through the shortlist for the Green Award. 19:17:57 Environmental Projection through Innovative Leak Detection for airports, explained by Daryl Vorderbruggen, Alan Pyne comments. 19:18:51 Keep Your Beaches Clean with Veedol, explained by Enrique Laviada through translation, Mario Perez comments, as does Jorge Bekris and Javier Rojas. 19:19:39 TRANSCARE - Transformer Oil Regeneration explained by Vic Pollard and Peter Bradshaw. 19:20:38 Municipal Solar Infrastructure Project explained by Bruce Robins and Leon Chanter, and Dolores Dowdall. 19:21:35 Manzoni opens the envelope - the Municipal Solar Infrastructure Project team accepts. 19:23:07 Cox introduces the Performance Award, presented by David Baldwin, who thanks students and talks about BP values and performance. 19:27:29 Cox goes through the shortlist for the Performance Award. 19:27:55 BP Egypt Seat Belt campaign in CNG cars explained by Tom Fyfe, Frank Chapel, Hisham Refaat and Duane Kortsha. 19:29:05 Decatur Works HSE Management System explained by Joyce Becker and Todd Chancelor. 19:30:05 Tracking over every barrel: A performance success, explained by Enrique Sandoval, Gabriel Combariza, Dave Lynch, and Augusto Bejarona. 19:31:03 Yaraco helios award for Performance, explained by David Henley and Shen Ming. 19:31:52 Baldwin opens the envelope - the BP Egypt Seat Belt campaign and the Decatur Works HSE Management System team accept. 19:34:26 Cox introduces the next performance from the school, Get Here written by Alita Adams and sung by a female soloist. 19:39:52 End performance, and Cox introduces the Brand Value Progressive award. 19:40:29 Byron Grote talks about BP values, presents the award. 19:44:25 Cox goes through the short list for the Brand Value Progressive award. 19:44:54 Black Economic Empowerment in South Africa explained by Sizwe Mncwango, Dean Salter, and Caroline Swanson. 19:45:50 BP Branded LNG sale to the Dominican Republic explained by Phil Ribbeck and Laura Davis. 19:46:46 Developing People explained by John Browning and Paul Warren. 19:47:41 'e-Choke' - using the web to drive improvements in production performance explained by David Sinclair, Malcolm Denham, Jon Chipchase, and Rick Taylor. 19:48:40 Safe Pass explained by Engin Ilksavas, Resat Hunkaroglu, Bayezit Ogutveren and Firat Omur. 19:49:40 Grote opens the envelope, the Developing People team and the Safe Pass team accept. 19:51:15 Cox introduces the Innovation Award, Ralph Alexander talks about the BP values and innovation. 19:54:26 Cox goes through the shortlist for the Innovation Award. 19:55:12 Application of Corrosion Monitoring & Acid Crude Passivation Technology explained by Paul Hurst, and Tim Shooter.