- TITLE: Campbell On Lake Coniston Trims
- RELEASE DATE: 01/01/1965
- SYNOPSIS: Trims of Donald Campbell doing speed trials in the Bluebird K7 boat.
- BP ASSET ID: 802024
- VIEWING RESTRICTIONS: Public
- LICENSING RESTRICTIONS: None
- PRODUCTION COMPANY: None
- COLOUR: B&W
- ALTERNATIVE LANGUAGE NOTES: None
- FORMAT: Digibeta_Small
- SHOTLIST: 10:00:00 Lake - boat comes from L to R as camera follows then stops. Huge wake plume behind. 10:00:27 Another shot of the same. 10:00:48 Cuts of BlueBird being filled with fuel and checked by a BP team member, BP Shield branding. 10:01:08 Camera on tripod, following BlueBird, then the boat speeding past, very distant. 10:01:19 The boat goes by again, closer to the camera. Better quality picture. 10:01:35 Donald Campbell in the BlueBird K7, talking to a BP Racing Service person (back to camera). Different angle. Good footage of Campbell, who stands (wearing a bow-tie). Grabs teddy bear, takes off helmet. 10:02:11 Taking photographs of the boat, photographers from behind. Boat moored in the water. Other angles of moored boat, service team. 10:02:43 MS of fuelling through a funnel, different angles. Close pan of boat. 10:03:04 Faded image, boat speeds across from R to L, then comes back. R to L again, and again. The camera has difficulty keeping up. 10:04:29 Brief glimpse of fishing raft, then BlueBird goes slowly in background. Lots of wake. 10:05:14 Very very distant BlueBird goes from R to L. 10:05:30 Man in sunglasses looks over equipment, radio. LS telescope and two men on short pier, panning as the BlueBird passes. Seated men with equipment, back to telescope. Reading equipment. 10:06:07 BlueBird K7 in the water, Campbell gestures to man in rowboat alongside. Engine fires up, shoots flame. White steam or mist billows from L to R. 10:06:24 Re-fueling, film camera and crew. 10:06:33 Ends.