- TITLE: Two Laps of Honour (1961)
- RELEASE DATE: 01/01/1961
- SYNOPSIS: Stirling Moss's successes at Monaco and Nurburgring in 1961.
- BP ASSET ID: 802363
- VIEWING RESTRICTIONS: BP Only
- LICENSING RESTRICTIONS: None
- PRODUCTION COMPANY: None
- COLOUR: Colour
- ALTERNATIVE LANGUAGE NOTES: None
- FORMAT: BetaSP_Small
- SHOTLIST: The 1961 motor racing season saw the introduction of the new formula limiting engine capacity to one and a half litres, and subsequently the domination of the season by Ferraris who won five of the races counting towards the World Driver's Championship with their brand new V-6 engines. But it was Stirling Moss who received the victor's laurels at the Monaco Grand Prix, and the Grand Prix d'Europe at Nurburgring where, as 'Two Laps of Honour' illustrates, Moss's mastery of his Lotus - 'Sheer brilliance in place of brake horse power' - enabled him to hold off the challenge of the more powerful team of Italian Ferraris.