- TITLE: Castrol Winner Film - 9/2001 Castrol 'Kabbadi' Film - 7/1999
- RELEASE DATE: 01/01/2001
- SYNOPSIS: Two adverts that are repeated.
- BP ASSET ID: 800072
- VIEWING RESTRICTIONS: Public
- LICENSING RESTRICTIONS: None
- PRODUCTION COMPANY: None
- COLOUR: Colour
- ALTERNATIVE LANGUAGE NOTES: None
- FORMAT: BetaSP_Small
- SHOTLIST: The first advert shows a man not rushing through everyday situations and letting people go in front of him, for example in the street, or a queue or at the barbers because he's a loser but then he uses Castrol and becomes more assertive or a "winner". The second is a funny commercial with Kabbadi participants (a mixture of tag and wrestling). The aim of the game is to catch the opposing teams "wrestler". This advert features a team made of big men and a team of skinny men. The skinny men can't stop the big "wrestler" and so it's their "wrestler's" turn and he looks scared at the prospect of facing the big Kabbadi players. With the help of a farmer who is watching, the skinny wrestler covers himself in Castrol ball-bearing grease and so is too slippy for the big Kabbadi players to catch.