- TITLE: Castrol Club Calendar
- RELEASE DATE: 01/01/1954
- SYNOPSIS: A documentary film about Worcester Auto Club and its members in 1954. A Castrol Film.
- BP ASSET ID: 803375
- VIEWING RESTRICTIONS: Public
- LICENSING RESTRICTIONS: Please note that this film may include footage and/or music sourced from multiple rights holders. For information on re-use of content in a new production, please contact BPVL@bp.com
- PRODUCTION COMPANY: None
- COLOUR: Colour
- ALTERNATIVE LANGUAGE NOTES: None
- FORMAT: BetaSP_Large
- SHOTLIST: The film features club life, social events and races in the club calendar (Includes club being shown the Castrol film "On The Surface"). The races featured are the Wye Valley Traders Cup motorcycle race in Herefordshire, grass track racing and the Worcester Traders Scramble at Church Farm, Cotheridge, a BEMSEE race meeting at Oulton park, the T.T. races on the Isle of Man (which also includes the first female passenger in a sidecar), the Banbury run (a vintage motorcycle race) and the International Motocross Grand Prix of Great Britain at Hawkstone Park, Shropshire. It includes commentary about the riders' performances and races.