- TITLE: Trillium Rally
- RELEASE DATE: 01/01/1975
- SYNOPSIS: Film about the Trillium Rally, the Castrol Canadian Championship in Ontario, Canada.
- BP ASSET ID: 803347
- VIEWING RESTRICTIONS: Public
- LICENSING RESTRICTIONS: Please note that this film may include footage and/or music sourced from multiple rights holders. For information on re-use of content in a new production, please contact BPVL@bp.com
- PRODUCTION COMPANY: None
- COLOUR: Colour
- ALTERNATIVE LANGUAGE NOTES: None
- FORMAT: BetaSP_Small
- SHOTLIST: 00:00:38 START I/V with rally drivers Jean Paul Perusse and Walter Boyce with cut aways of fast rally driving. Perusse is seen at his day job in a computer company. 00:02:07 Wide shot of Canadian presenter for CTB's Wide World of Sport at the preparations for the Trillium Rally standing amongst rally cars. 00:02:49 Opening title sequence with a montage of various shots of rallying, the Trillium Rally course and its participants. Set to the song 'More More More' by The Andrea True Connection. 00:03:19 I/V with unknown rally navigator - probably Doug Woods who worked with Walter Boyce - about his duties and equipment. He is sitting in his car with cutaways of the instruments in the car. 00:04:47 Various tracking shots of cars starting the rally on public roads. The V/O informs viewers about the rules and techniques of rally driving. 00:05:17 Aerial shot of rally cars driving along a straight road. 00:05:34 CU of rally course plotted on a map. 00:05:49 Various shots of cars starting off during a special stage at a race track. 00:07:30 Various shots of drivers and team members being interviewed about the rally so far. 00:08:08 Various shots cars of rallying through woods near Ontario, Canada. Shots of driver and navigator from bonnet of car as they drive along. Various drivers POV shots. The song "Free Ride" by The Edgar Winter Group accompanies this sequence. Boyce and Woods stop in the woods and check their time with a man in a van. 00:12:37 Various shots of timing stops, refuelling and service stops. There are also interviews with the rally drivers about their progress so far. Their names are unknown. 10:13:20 Various shots of the cars rallying at night with service stops and interviews with drivers including Walter Boyce and Doug Woods. Shots are accompanied by a radio news broadcast being played. 00:18:46 Various shots of rallying during the early morning. 00:20:07 Various shots of a car entering a car park and the gathered crowd cheering, drivers John Bellefleur and Jean-Paul Perusse getting out of the car and champagne being sprayed. The drivers are presented with bronze plate and are interviewed about the rally and winning. Cutaways of the parked rally cars. Mid shot of the presenter from the beginning of the film wrapping up the programme with a round-up of the rally. 00:23:14 Credits over rally footage with the song 'More More More' by The Andrea True Connection. 00:23:45 end.