- TITLE: The Secret's Out
- RELEASE DATE: 22/11/1988
- SYNOPSIS: Short film highlighting the marketing materials and strategy for Castrol GTX, played out as an espionage thriller.
- BP ASSET ID: 803620
- VIEWING RESTRICTIONS: Public
- LICENSING RESTRICTIONS: Please note that this film may include footage and/or music sourced from multiple rights holders. For information on re-use of content in a new production, please contact BPVL@bp.com
- PRODUCTION COMPANY: A Castrol film
- COLOUR: Colour
- ALTERNATIVE LANGUAGE NOTES: None
- FORMAT: Other
- SHOTLIST: START 00:03:35 Man in hotel room receiving a message via transmitter. 00:04:42 Man picked up by women in Lotus. 00:05:19 Man and woman travelling in car. 00:05:33 Car travelling through tunnel. 00:05:42 Int shot of car. 00:05:58 Car driving along road at night. 00:06:24 Car parked outside Burmah House. 00:07:02 Man setting up telescopic equipment. 00:07:08 Images seen through telescope. 00:08:05 Man entering plant room in building. 00:08:07 R to L Int of plant room. 00:08:37 Security guard checking premises. 00:09:22 Door blasting open. 00:09:31 Man entering service tunnel. 00:09:48 Security guards in discussion. 00:10:42 Man walking through corridor.00:12:01 Man entering room , Castrol products in cabinet. 00:12:02 CU Castrol products in cabinet. 00:12:40 Man flicking through documents. 00:12:44 CU blueprint document for Castrol CTX Motor oil. 00:14:01 Man watching Castrol GTX advert. 00:15:08 Man watching slide show on Launch campaign. 00:17:03 Man opening safe taking Castrol product, alarm triggered. 00:17:05 Security guard alerting building of an intruder. 00:18:11 Man running upstairs. 00:18:17 Security guards running down corridor. 00:18:37 Door blasting open, man exiting building. 00:19:14 Helicopter landing, man gets into helicopter. 00:20:08 Man gets into Lotus. 00:20:29 Lotus escapes through closing gate. 00:20:31 Closing graphics - The Secrets Out. 00:20:37 Closing credits 00:21:56 End.