- Release Date: 1st January 1959
- Asset ID: 803415
- Synopsis: This film shows scooters in the Highland Scoot organized by the Glasgow Vespa Club through the beautiful scenery of Western Scotland, the Scottish Six Days' Trial in which three intrepid Lambretta riders took part, and the Lambretta Owners' Association's Woburn Rally.
- Shotlist: A Castrol Film. Footage includes views of scooters driving through Scottish scenery including a Scottish piper at Sterling Castle and Loch Lomond. It also includes Lambrettas entering the 1959 Scottish Six Days Trial footage of race and Woburn Abbey Rally organised by British Lambretta Owners Association, footage includes a pillion passenger race, ladies rally, scooter ball tournament, rough riders course, GVs of spectators and Abbey grounds and the Woburn Abbey Lambretta Queen contest.
- Production Company: Produced by C.H. Wood (Bradford) Ltd.
- Licensing Restrictions: Please note that this film may include footage and/or music sourced from multiple rights holders. For information on re-use of content in a new production, please contact BPVL@bp.com
- Viewing Restrictions: Public
- Format: BetaSP_Small
- Alternative Language Notes: None