- TITLE: Sebring 1965
- RELEASE DATE: 01/01/1965
- SYNOPSIS: Footage of the 1965 Sebring rally in Florida.
- BP ASSET ID: 803416
- VIEWING RESTRICTIONS: Public
- LICENSING RESTRICTIONS: Please note that this film may include footage and/or music sourced from multiple rights holders. For information on re-use of content in a new production, please contact BPVL@bp.com
- PRODUCTION COMPANY: None
- COLOUR: Colour
- ALTERNATIVE LANGUAGE NOTES: None
- FORMAT: BetaSP_Small
- SHOTLIST: Beta is labelled 'This starts at 00:01:11'. Very choppy - Title: 'The 12 Hour Grind' Ferrari withdrew officially this year. Americans talking about endurance GT racing, Ford Cobras, Stingrays, Ferrari GTOs, - to drive farther in 12 hours than anyone else. Lots of shots of top condition mid-sixties Porches and Ford GTs, MG Midgets and Triumph Spitfires. Also lots of Castrol products in action, mechanics working, aerial of cars and the starting area of Sebring, Florida. From the Goodyear blimp at the hairpin turn, then cars going around and around. Lots of rain, which makes for interesting footage of splashing race cars. Then they finish at night, and the all-American victory. I/V with Dan Gurney, Jim Paul in his Chapparall, Carole Shelby, Graham Hill, Joe Buzetta, Roberto Businello, Paddy Hopkirk, Austin Healy's strike. Produced with Triangle Films, and with a short advert at the end.