- TITLE: Six Days In Scotland
- RELEASE DATE: 01/01/1970
- SYNOPSIS: This film follows the Six Days Trial motorcycle event that takes place across the Highlands of Scotland. A Castrol Film.
- BP ASSET ID: 803419
- VIEWING RESTRICTIONS: Public
- LICENSING RESTRICTIONS: Please note that this film may include footage and/or music sourced from multiple rights holders. For information on re-use of content in a new production, please contact BPVL@bp.com
- PRODUCTION COMPANY: None
- COLOUR: Colour
- ALTERNATIVE LANGUAGE NOTES: None
- FORMAT: BetaSP_Small
- SHOTLIST: The trial starts in Edinburgh with GVs of the city and of the Forth Rail Bridge and the Forth Road Bridge under construction. It then carries on across the Highlands to Fort William. The footage includes scrutineering and preparing for the races and some nice views of the Scottish countryside as well as a great deal of footage of the trials; mainly bikes going up and down rocky climbs. There are 2 riders POV shots to give the viewer a feel for the observed sections, these are at 00:07:08 and 00:21:07. The competitors include Gordon Blakeway, Alistair Cameron and Sammy Miller.