- TITLE: North-West 200 (1956)
- RELEASE DATE: 01/01/1956
- SYNOPSIS: 1956 Motorcycle racing film shot in Northern Ireland, a Castrol / BBC2 Trade Test Film.
- BP ASSET ID: 803401
- VIEWING RESTRICTIONS: Public
- LICENSING RESTRICTIONS: Please note that this film may include footage and/or music sourced from multiple rights holders. For information on re-use of content in a new production, please contact BPVL@bp.com
- PRODUCTION COMPANY: Stanley Schofield Productions Ltd.
- COLOUR: Colour
- ALTERNATIVE LANGUAGE NOTES: None
- FORMAT: BetaSP_Small
- SHOTLIST: A Castrol Film, Produced by Stanley Schofield Productions. The event takes place around the Irish town of Ulster and the film features a lot of race footage as well as good scenic shots in and around the race course, the northern coast of Ulster, fishing ports and farming culture. Both the practice and the race are featured in the film and the riders include Bob Anderson and Bob Macintyre.