- Release Date: 1st January 1987
- Asset ID: 800640
- Synopsis: A film detailing the breadth of BP's activities around the world, and the challenges they present.
- Shotlist: 10:00:00 START CU BP logo. WS BP garage. Man fills up car. Men drilling for oil. Oil platform. Aerial shot over sea. WS crane moving along rocky terrain with fire billowing out in BG. CU men being lifted up in cage. WS of pipeline under construction. CUs of men working in heat and snow. Trav aerial shot over forest. HA shot of helicopter hovering next to derrick in forest. WS platform on horizon on stormy sea. WS the same platform. View of sea from within jacket. CU of stormy sea with big waves. Men working with ropes. Aerial shot of platform. CU sign 'Magnus 211/12'. CU machine writing on paper. Graphics of platforms. WSs platform. Underwater pipes. LA from underneath construction vehicle with rope. CU machine digging up sand. Underwater machinery. 10:2:03 WS men in office. MS man looking at monitor. LA CU looking up at nodding donkey. CU of drill bit. CU of men handling pipe. CU oil seeping through concrete block. HS WS of oil well. GVs of men working on oil well, pulling ropes. WS people working in laboratory. Ext. CU BP Solar office, Spain. WS oil tanks with BPlogo, Shell and Fina logo, truck drives past. CU of gauge at petrol pump. LA pan down petrochemical plant. WS oil platform on calm sea with sunlight on water. Aerial Trav shot over platform at half light. 10:03:35 WS explosion at quarry. Graphics of bulldozer underground collecting minerals, CUs of products BP produce, WS office. WS people in financial office. Trav aerial shot over city. WS construction work on coast. WS coast. WS pipeline route in countryside. GVs from people in financial office. Trav aerial shot over platform at night. 10:04:46 END.
- Production Company: None
- Licensing Restrictions: None
- Viewing Restrictions: Public
- Format: BetaSP_Small
- Alternative Language Notes: None