- TITLE: Focus 500
- RELEASE DATE: 01/01/1976
- SYNOPSIS: This film documents the 1976 500cc Grand Prix Championships focusing on the last three Grand Prixs.
- BP ASSET ID: 803385
- VIEWING RESTRICTIONS: Public
- LICENSING RESTRICTIONS: Please note that this film may include footage and/or music sourced from multiple rights holders. For information on re-use of content in a new production, please contact BPVL@bp.com
- PRODUCTION COMPANY: CH Wood Productions
- COLOUR: Colour
- ALTERNATIVE LANGUAGE NOTES: None
- FORMAT: BetaSP_Small
- SHOTLIST: A Castrol Film. Events featured are the Italian GP at the circuit in Mugello, the Dutch T.T. Grand Prix at Assen and the German Grand Prix at the Nurburgring. The riders include Barry Sheene, Phil Reed, Giacomo Agostini, Jack Findley, Charles Mortimer, Johnny Chikotto, Virginia Ferrari and Marco Lucchinelli among others. All races feature GVs around the towns near the circuits and footage of the riders before the race and the winner after, as well as interviews with the riders about the Grand Prix circuits. There are also interviews with Barry Sheene and Phil Read as to why they did not compete in the final race at the Nurburgring. There is also a sequence about the girls at the Grand Prixs and a gratuitous topless shot.