- TITLE: Castrol India AV, Change AV
- RELEASE DATE: 29/12/2005
- SYNOPSIS: Two adverts from Castrol India – the first is a montage of images used to illustrate the cultural, technological, scientific and political influence India has had on the world. The second film examines the advancement of auto-technology and the resulting shift in the consumers’ behaviour.
- BP ASSET ID: 804287
- VIEWING RESTRICTIONS: Public
- LICENSING RESTRICTIONS: None
- PRODUCTION COMPANY: None
- COLOUR: Colour
- ALTERNATIVE LANGUAGE NOTES: None
- FORMAT: BetaSP_Small
- SHOTLIST: Montage of images from India – dancers, musicians; magicians; b&w archive of political speeches; cricketer; beautiful buildings and historic sites; people doing yoga; spices; colourful textiles; boat at sea, map; clock; GVs of people in street; hospital doctors; train; plane; people at work. 00:05:43 montage of images: people receiving messages; watches; changing tv channel; cars being tested; cars on road; vox pops of people saying the sort of maintenance they expect for their cars.